Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2012

To my readers of "Don't Shoot the "Messenger"

          Here it is folks the final chapter of 'Don't Shoot the "Messenger" ',  I hope all of you have enjoyed reading my version of Todd and his family.  If you haven't read the other books in this particular series, I hope you take a look at Todd's tale as it started, in The MST or The Mysterious Samuel Toddman.  I assure you there will be more stories for Todd and his family at a later date.  I'm going to leave this version of Todd for a while to concentrate on my book Port Charles Chronicles over on The Real Todd Manning Fanfic Hub.  I hope you'll join me in Todd's and Blair's journey in Port Charles.

Thank you for your viewership.
Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind. All constructive comments welcomed and appreciated